Thursday, January 22, 2009
The Big Event
We induce this evening. Very excited and nervous - Linda is not surprisingly the calm one. A long couple of days ahead. We are going to spend the day retrieiving various good and sundries to keep us occupied while we wait. I will be taking the computer to the hospital, and should be able to post pics as soon as they are available. No worries on this front, we are going to steer clear of nudity and any pictures of a slimy baby. So excited to meet him - we love everyone and will keep you up to date as things develop. January 23rd has a nice ring to it, but as long as he and mommy are safe and sound, I don't really care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We are excited as well and are praying for a smooth and speedy delivery!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Dad & Becky
I can't get over how much I love that blue paint in his room. :)
ReplyDeleteLove you and can't wait to meet him too.
Aunt T
We are so excited about Harrison, we can't wait.
ReplyDeleteWe will see you soon.
Lou.....LOU!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THE 2 YUTES....but we need pictures! I know....I had a jacked up eye after the unfortunate birthing process that ended up making me, AND Brad came out perfect...I say, let's see the offspring. I'm SHURE he's perfect!
I'm ready to spoil! Hi Harrison! Welcome to our world, pretty little muffin bear! :) Congratualtions, my sweet little brother. I know you will be the best daddy ever!
Uh...Lindanhhhh. Loving you the most right now!
T
T