Harrison turned one month old yesterday, and he is doing very well. Uncle Keith, Aunt Kim and Nieces Abbey and Meredith came over this morning, we had bagels, and a really good time. I am going to post some new pics now, I know its been too long.
Handsome Harrison! How we wish we lived closer to see you all! He gets cuter by the day! K and I are jealous about your bagel breakfast this morning. We had a bagel breakfast ourselves here in San Antonio - at IHop! I suppose you realize it isn't the same. Please keep the pics coming. We really miss that cute grandson and Mommy and Daddy! Tell Pat "howdy"!
Handsome Harrison! How we wish we lived closer to see you all! He gets cuter by the day!
ReplyDeleteK and I are jealous about your bagel breakfast this morning. We had a bagel breakfast ourselves here in San Antonio - at IHop! I suppose you realize it isn't the same. Please keep the pics coming. We really miss that cute grandson and Mommy and Daddy! Tell Pat "howdy"!