The party hat didn't stay on long

The party hat didn't stay on long

Friday, May 22, 2009

Texas Bound

Harrison's first trip to Texas gets underway tomorrow morning - a flurry of firsts most notably a flight. I am secretly terrified that he will exact vengence on me for all the times I cursed the lap children of others destroying any possibility I had of sleeping on the plane - but like most of the time, I'm sure he will be much better than I could ever possibly imagine.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - logged on to get a look at some updated pictures and saw little brad looking back at me. this first one, "I'm exhausted", looks just like brad. harrison is precious. must get together with the kiddos again soon. hope your trip goes well. jennifer

    ReplyDelete