The party hat didn't stay on long

The party hat didn't stay on long

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Home at Last

We finally made it home yesterday afternoon - important for us to remember - the first song Harrison ever heard was Human or Dancer by The Killers, and it calmed him down from an all out fit during his first car ride. Putting up a few more pics for everyone. Linda's mom is over and making lasagna and starting a 3 pound roast - yum. LuLu has been nothing short of wonderful with our new addition which has been a load off. Beautiful day here in Chicago, with the temperature reaching a sizzling 19 degrees - I may take a walk in shorts later.

3 comments:

  1. We love all of the pictures, we think he gets cuter by the day. He is so beautiful.
    Hi Mom, Hi Lulu, Hi Dad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it a problem that I have 4 pictures of Harrison up at my desk? AND I put the picture w/ his tongue out up as my screensaver. I can't get enough.

    How is he so beautiful? Well...I know HOW, I just can't get over how pretty he is! His face is so perfect. "Iiiiiii loooooooooove him soooooo muuuuuuuuuch!"

    I'm glad Lu loves him, too. I knew she would. Tell Lu her sleeping buddy is on her way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last comment about Lu didn't come out right. ;)

    ReplyDelete