Monday, January 26, 2009
To answer all the requests...
Circumcision - Successful! He took it like a man, and is recovering nicely. No one actually asked, but wasn't sure how else to Title this post. Wasn't there but have always wondered if they use special tiny instruments. This post is an example of what happens when you blog with no purpose on little to no sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You guys rock, he is soooo adorable. Such a beautiful boy.
ReplyDeleteHarrison is very cute! I cannot wait to meet him and hold him. Congratulations! Jennifer
ReplyDeleteOH.MY.GOSH. He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I'm not even being partial bc he's my nephew. He is seriously gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteNow I can't wait to get there.
Finally, a great picture of my grandson! Now I can prove he's the best looking baby ever!!! Love, PaPa
ReplyDeleteFinally, a really good pic of my granson! Now I can prove to everyone that he's the cutest baby ever!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, PaPa
Sorry, I didn't mean to do that twice.
ReplyDelete