The party hat didn't stay on long

The party hat didn't stay on long

Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's Snowing in Chicago today....

All we have going on here to keep us from going completely insane, and tracking down a weatherman to hit in the head with a giant Icee are these photos of our beautful baby boy. He is a pretty smiley little guy - sorry its been so long, but these represent the last couple of weeks pretty well..

3 comments:

  1. You must be re-living that fun spring storm that just hit Denver. Nightmare.......we got about a foot in the city. I hate shoveling. But, I love Harrisn! He is such a smiley one. Just like his daddy!!!!

    Love you Brad, Linda and Harry! ;) T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harrison has done it again - Just when we think he could not possibly get any cuter - he does!
    Adorable and so happy! Don't you know he is thinking to himself, "I'm Happy. Everyone Wants To Be Me!"
    It is a beautiful day today in S.A.! Sunny and 65!
    We love you all!

    ReplyDelete