skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The party hat didn't stay on long
Friday, March 13, 2009
Smiley Cyrus
There will probably come a point at which posting pictures of Harry smiling will come to an end. This is not that point.
1 comment:
BigP-SpecialK
March 14, 2009 at 1:31 AM
What's not to love about pictures of precious Harrison? We want you to keep posting! Love it!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Harrison Michael Stephens
Good morning
The Piano Part 2
An evening concert
The Piano
Part 1
Harry and the technicolor jammies
The Band in a Box - a gift from the Gordon's that just keeps on giving
Mommy and the Skinks
Shiny Happy Boy
Walking around with the train
Hanging with Daddy
The birthday boy with his balloon
A rite of passage performed admirably
He did not disappoint with the cake
The Cake
First piece of Pizza
pretty confident it won't be the last
Opening presents with Abbey
Birthday Decorations
The Gentleman and his favorite toys
Elmo, the talking book, the phone and the giggling bear
The pensive eater
Look at all my teeth!
Naked Time!
A must have accessory
Like I said, I love dinner time
Trying to take Uncle Keith's eyeballs out
Looking Cool with Mommy
My new step ladder
Open up pal
Trying on my new winter hat
Uncle Keith eyes the camera suspiciously
I love dinner time - alot
I'm talking to the Man in the Mirror
I'm asking him to change my diaper
Harrison and LuLu
They are both 20 pounders now!
Bears Sunday
I promise this beer was empty
But he did like playing with it
The Stephens at Oktoberfest
everyone smiles after a brat
Very early on a Saturday Morning with Daddy
Looks like one of us slept well...
Our little gypsy
Working my way down the couch
interesting hair day
On the couch with my elephant
Looking Tough
Not Quite as Tough
Heading to the Yacht Club
Me and My Mommy
Vegetables Ewwww
My first Cubs Hat
For his sanity, may talk him out of being a Cubs fan
My new favorite spot
The Couch!
Hanging with Daddy
Smiley Boy
PawPaw and Mimi
Smiles everyone smiles
Is this little guy happy or what?
This is how I operate
Left shoulder back, right leg up..
The go getter is already looking for a job
Everything is A-OK here in Chicago
Close up of the gams
Look at those sexy gams
It's not steak but it is pretty good
Daddy's favorite picture at the moment
Sweet Potato
Jury still out, but better than green beans
To keep balance
I'm still a baby, gimme' a break
Me and Mommy
Between you and me, she seems to be the brains of this operation
Me and daddy on the balcony
He's almost grown out of the jumpsuit
His hairline is like watching male pattern baldness in reverse...
The other corner of the couch...
sort of like sit up training wheels..
The pack and play is a wonderful thing
Mommy time!
More Daddy time
I can sit up!
Daddy just told me he was handy around the house
We started with the little bib
I'm ready for my close up..
Hanging out with Mommy
Hanging out with Daddy
Harrison and PawPaw
With Grandpa Kenneth
The boys
Bedtime at Grandma's (5PM)
Happy with Grandma
With Mommy in Texas
My new favorite picture in the world
Balcony 3
Balcony 2
Summer has finally arrived
Balcony 1
In Mommy's lap
set agains the Northern Sky
Annabel plays the chair game
much better than the running aroud game
Miss Gordon at the family concert in Welles Park
Harrison at his first cocert
At least for now, he's not a bluegrass fan
Waiting outside the Jewel with Annabel and Georgia
I told you these are very good
Look what i found in the couch
This isa good series of photos
Fine Dining in the Second City
Harrison in the Pool
Mr. Crabby
Riding the Bull
YEEEEHAAAAA!
Allright, Time for a Break
I'm exhausted
The Long Walk
So Linda, Keith, Meredith and Harrison apparently walked about 20 miles on Thursday
Meredith and Harrison Downtown
Bob's Big Boy
I'm Hungry
Standing on the Island
No caption necessary
Happy at Work
The Exer-Saucer workout - he really likes the pig
Sunset from the balcony
The weather - my god the weather has turned!
My daddy is this guy?
He's okay, but Clooney, Pitt, Damon, I mean, this guy?
Hi family!
Believe it or not, I look this way the majority of the time
Warning: Gratuitous Nudity Ahead
he posed for this one; he loves to stand
My name is Harrison Stephens
No matter what happens, I was born in Chicago
Car Seat marlarkey
will always give some saliva because they bought a foreign car. smar, not patriotic
Working out in the exer saucer
hoping this yellow one ends socialism in america
Smiley Boy!!
Look at those Blue Eyes!
Daddy, isn't it a little bit early for this?
I'll be back, gotta' go do that thing
Get over here, I dare you
w/ Aunt Kim @ Easter
With Grandpa at Easter
anybody got a smoke
won't light it, just comforting to hold it
Easter Morning Smile #2
Why do you keep calling me your "little deduction"?
Easter Morning Smile #1
Daddy you finished your taxes!
Where's Harry???
This was fun for about 30 seconds...
Yes, even I cry sometimes
Mommy's leg is comfy
How do you like my jumpsuit?
Where is my binky?
With Mommy and LuLu
The whole fam! (that's daddy's finger)
Playing coy
Hard to get? Or maybe just gas
Just cuz
these adult pillows are pretty big
Hi there!
I love my mommy
Tummy work
Need a strong core
Laughing with Mommy
Playtime
This is what keep you going
Sheer Cuteness
Really really smiley
The next few here are Smileys
Sleepy boy
The clown hair reaches its height
Uncle Keith holds Cookie
When can I get a cheeseburger?
Mexico '68
fight the power
LuLu said something funny
another new favorite
S'go Rebels
S'go, S'go
Every hour brings a new favorite
:)
He's been backed up for a couple of days
Not anymore!
Cutie Pie
He's fussy all night, then he has to go and do something like this
Is that appropriate?
Obviously there are some things Daddy just can't do
OMG
First Big Smile!
Smirky
You should see Daddy taking care of me, its hilarious
Cousin Sam
He's very good at the Wii - much to my chagrin
8.1 % Unemployement?!
He's on the up-swing
Aqua Baby
Harry's favorite thing - Mommy
Like Son Like Father
Ol' Blue Eyes
Tim and LuLu
The Fam!
Cousin Sarah
Aunt Alena
Harry and Uncle Tim
Aunt Kim
Cousin Meredith
Hanging with the fam!
Mommy and Harrison
I'm not sure what you are talking about
Uncle Glenn and Harrison
Mommy, LuLee and Harry
Nose to Nose
Harrison meets his first Englishman
Kevin's teeth aren't that bad though
Check out my legs
Feeding Time
Uncle Keith and Harry featuring Chicago
Air Force One has flown by twice, and Marine One flew literally outside the window tonight. Idealogy aside, it is incredibly cool.
How amazing is Mommy?
honestly, she is amazing
Bath Pictures Galore
I have three favorite things on the planet; you are looking at 2 of them
First Bath in the Whale Tub
The eyes on the front are my favorite
The Three Muskateers
City in the Background
Sleepy Time
I have noticed parents take very few picture of the infants screaming
This pose only works for Cheerleaders
Not so much for me, but the day was so nice it doesn't matter
Our First Walk!
Brilliantly Sunny and Warm Randolph Street
I'm Number 1
but ostensibly taking a number 2
He hasn't even seen Karate Kid
This is his Tough Guy Onesie
Keith, Kim, LuLu, and Harrison
this is a pretty fun group
Harrison and Grandpa
They have the same ears
LuLu and Harrison Again
Will keep posting these, pretty much forever
Black and White is so forgiving
but not slimming
Daddy with son and daughter
LuLu somehow manges to sleep soundly on my legs
The Gordons!
Harry Meets the Neighbors!
Mike and Julie were just engaged, and will be asked to babysit very soon
Were I to use classical sculpture as a basis for naming this, I would call it, "The Stinker"
Get that thing out of my face
More Black and White
Good Morning
Crib Confiedential
I'm ready for my close up
Beautiful Boy
Aunt Tracy works the Black and White
Mom and Harrison
Very exciting
Harrison and Uncle Keith
Harrison and Aunt Kim
Harrison and Cousin Abbey
Aunt Tracy
He seems to like you, and he's a real nice guy
Linda and her Mom Pat
LuLu is completely fascinated
She seems to like to lick his ears
Harrison and Grandma
The Baby Whisperer
Harrison and Kenneth
They are both hearty eaters
As if in prayer
truth be told some fanagling was involved in this
Harrison and Big P
He is very fond of Grandma already
Uncle Spaunton Staunton
Apparently this is the first baby he has held
Last Hospital Photo
You should have seen the size of the hairbrush i used...
LuLu, Linda and Harry
The Fam!
Sleepy boy
Awful bright in the living room - but he is making due
The World Famous Bouncy Seat
I am pleased this hasn't fallen apart yet...
Ugh part deux
falling ever more deeply in love...
Ugh
are you kidding me?
Mommy and Senor Crumples
that hat doesn't want to stay on
Uncle Tony
Glad to see Tony and Tim, not glad about the 8 pounds of candy they brought
What's that smell?
Doctors promote skin to skin; very cool, but a tad awkward feeling when nurses walk in...
Strong Right Hand
another new born photo
look what we did!
Harry and Mommy
look at all that hair!
Harrison with his cousin Meredith
Post Op
Footprints
you are going down
When Linda looks at me this way, I'm in trouble
In the Heater
this was on the way to the nursery
Harrison + 3 minutes
that's daddy's finger
Linda in Pre-Op
Smiley!
LuLu with new haircut
look at those legs
Crib, changing table and Harrison's view
Harrison's Crib
Mommy's Belly
The doctors quote last week, "that's all baby in there"
Anabel Gordon
Harrison has been instructed (pre-natally) by Anabel's father that he can never date her
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2009
(30)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(6)
It's Snowing in Chicago today....
Mommy is home - and we are still alive
Smiley Cyrus
We are still alive
Just the Boys
Its been too long
►
February
(5)
►
January
(10)
About Me
Bradley and Linda Stephens
View my complete profile
What's not to love about pictures of precious Harrison? We want you to keep posting! Love it!
ReplyDelete