The boys are hanging out this morning. Harry hung out while I did my taxes, and he is sleeping in the living room with me now. We are going out to Lombard for his first Easter get together today, and I imagine he will sleep tonight with visions of being able to eat people food at some point.
He is about the sweetest thing you could imagine, and he has brought us more joy than I knew was possible. Happy Easter to everyone - hope you enjoy all the new pics!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Easter to Harrison, Mommy and Daddy! Harrison is cuter than the Easter Bunny. He gets prettier by the day. We love all of you and cannot wait to see you in SA.
ReplyDeleteHi Smiley!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe love you! Happy Easter! I will be seeing you very, very soon, so get ready for more spoils from Aunt Tracy!
xo,
T