Sunday, March 15, 2009
Mommy is home - and we are still alive
We made it. Linda got home last night at about 11 and I am having a hard time figuring out who is happiest that she is home. But as Harry is gorgeous, but still not altogether with it, I think it came to down to a dual between me and LuLu. She has been wonderful with him, and has taken the fact that she is not the only child anymore pretty well - but all things considered she got a good brushing today, and is once again walking around with a bounce in her step, so I think I will give her the nod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Brad was a happy baby and smiled all the time - even whe he was awoke from a sound sleep. Harrison is a happy baby, too! Lots of incredible personalities in that home - Harrison, Luly, Mommy AND Daddy!
ReplyDeleteHe is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. The smile just makes him MORE lovable than he already was!
ReplyDeleteLove you, Harrison!
Aunt T