Sunday, March 8, 2009
Its been too long
I know, I know. Things have been hopping in the West Loop, but we have continued to take pictures even as I have badly dropped the ball on the picture posting front. Harrison turned 6 weeks old yesterday. He is getting bigger everyday, and has lost enough of is new born hair that he now has what we can only describe as clown hair. He has been very well behaved as of late, and Mommy and Daddy would like to say a special thanks to the swing for much of that, as well as Uncle Keith who has helped out more than he can ever know. On the the pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Brad does not remember, but he had the same hair when he was a baby! Harrison is absolutely beautiful - and Mommy and Daddy are cute, too! We love all of you!
ReplyDelete